Faster Internet Now Costs Less
Now you can get the fast, reliable and affordable Internet service you and your family need. Ready to go fast? Buckle-up!
Switch to Xplornet and get your FAMILY ONLINE today, NOT INLINE
Call InterPC today!
NEW! UNLIMITED now available !
Satellite Plans with up to 25 Mbps speeds
- 3 months DISCOUNT on all Plans
- all plans one year term – never feel locked in
- no equipment to buy
- no credit check
- no hidden fees
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Professional basic install is only $99
- We offer FREE warranty on all Xplornet equipment
- 24/7 customer service and tech support
- add WiFi router for just $5/month
Standard Satellite Plans – effective September 28th 2019
All above Satellite plans available in either Limited State (LS), when data limit hit the download speed is reduced to 150Kbps, or User Based Billing (UBB) where you are charged $2/GB over data limit. All plans have 1Mbps upload, however 4Mbps upload option is only available in certain areas.
UNLIMITED Satellite Plans – effective September 28th 2019
Monthly Data unlimited
50 GB up to 1Mbps
75 GB up to 1Mbps
100 GB up to 1Mbps
100 GB up to 2Mbps
125 GB up to 2Mbps
150 GB up to 2Mbps
175 GB up to 2Mbps
200 GB up to 2Mbps
The way it works… With Xplornet’s DataXtend unlimited you can enjoy our fastest speeds for the first 100/200GB and continue to browse, email and stream at a reduced, USABLE speed for the remainder of your billing cycle. This means unlimited Data and risk free Internet usage for your entire billing cycle.
Add-on Home Phone to make bundle
Internet + Home Phone = better together
13 features like Call Display
All Ontario calling All North America calling
All these features below included in basic plan:
- Managing features online
- Viewing your Home Phone usage
- Voice Mail
- Voice mail to Email
- Call Display
- All Ontario calling
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Block
- Call Forward
- Call Return
- Call Screening
- Call Trace
- Do Not Disturb
- Three-Way Calling
- E911 Support
- Directory Support
Call InterPC today!
When others say no . . . InterPC can get you connected!
NOTE! Actual packages available in your area may vary based on signal quality at your exact location. Additional data options may not be available in all regions. To confirm plans and pricing at your location, please contact InterPC 905-378-1078 or 1-877-331-6161.
- Monthly Service Fee includes the $15/month rental cost of the Subscriber Module Equipment (Xplornet retains ownership of equipment). As such, subscriber modules carry a limited lifetime warranty. If for any reason the customer cancels their service the customer is responsible for returning the equipment to Xplornet. The one-time activation fee is charged on the customer’s first invoice and varies by contract term. If customer installation requirements go beyond the scope of a basic installation, additional fees may apply. For complete details of Xplornet’s 30-day money back guarantee and installation policy, please click [here]. See participating dealer for details. Taxes will apply. Connection is placed in a Limited state once monthly bandwidth is exceeded or you can choose UBB where an additional $2/GB charge applies when exceeding monthly plan. Please see Internet Traffic Management Policy [here] for details.
- Actual speed online may vary with your choice of package, technical configuration, Internet traffic, server or other factors.
- When compared to a standard dial-up modem speed of 40 kbps.
- Static IP only available in certain areas
- Xplornet high-speed Internet service includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your service for any reason, you will receive a refund of all amounts paid to Xplornet if you cancel your subscription within 30 days of activation.
- Basic installation by InterPC includes the installation of outdoor/indoor units, cabling up to 75′ up to a height of a one-story roof, and connection to one computer. An “Enhanced Installation” is anything beyond the “Basic Installation” and is subject to additional charges paid to InterPC. Installing higher than a one story roof is considered “enhanced”. A router may be required for multiple users and is available for purchase from InterPC or to rent for $5 per month from Xplornet. Examples of an “Enhanced Installation” would be: additional cable beyond 75′, additional mounting materials/labour, connection to an existing customer router or one purchased from InterPC, email setup or any other specific customer requests.
- Monthly service fee includes rental cost of equipment.
- A router is required for multiple users and is not provided or supported by Xplornet, but is optionally available from InterPC. Examples of an “Enhanced Installation” would be: additional cable beyond 50′, additional mounting materials/labour such as a tripod on a roof, mounting the ODU higher than a one-story roof, connection to an existing customer router or one purchased from InterPC, email setup or any other specific customer requests.
- There are no refunds on any materials or labour from an Enhanced Installation.
- Certain promotional offers may be valid only if sale is booked directly through InterPC and not via Xplornet/Shaw Direct or any affiliate of Xplornet.
- HST taxes will apply. Xplornet ® is a trademark of Xplornet Communications Inc.