no hidden fees!
$10 off – Just $9.99/month for 3 months
limited time offer
When others say no . . . InterPC can get you connected!
MORE OF WHAT MATTERS TO YOU ONLINE
We know that there’s a lot to see and do online. That’s why InterPC offers affordable high-speed that is truly high-speed with packages as fast as 25 Mbps. And why we offer “peace of mind” with data plans to fit your actual usage without the shock of horrifying overage charges. Now you can get real high-speed Internet, on your turf, on your terms!
- Real High-Speed: Up to 25MB where available
- Suitable for families: supports multiple users at the same time
- No phone line required: surf and talk at the same time
- Service When You Need it – with 24/7/365 Canadian Customer Service
- Robust e-mail accounts, powered by Google Apps
- Buy Worry-Free: with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- No Long-Term Commitment
- InterPC’s Professional, Courteous Installers
- Buy Worry-Free: with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Bundle with Home Phone for just $19.99 all one bill
Get a FREE WiFi Router with any new install. Certain conditions apply.
Now you can get the fast, affordable Internet service you and your family need. So whether you’re going online to check the news, to do some shopping, or just stay in touch, InterPC can help. Ready to go fast?
Call InterPC today!
1-877-331-6161 or 905-378-1078 or 519-914-5324
- Offer subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise specified. Offer available to new customers only and on our fixed-wireless service only. Early termination fees apply. Activation fees apply. If installation requirements go beyond the scope of a basic installation, additional fees may apply.
- Check with InterPC to confirm availability of fixed wireless service in your area. Subject to site check. Site check fee may apply.
- A one-time activation fee will appear on your first invoice.
- Monthly service fee includes rental cost of equipment.
- Xplornet high-speed Internet service includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your service for any reason, you will receive a refund of all amounts paid to Xplornet if you cancel your subscription within 30 days of activation.
- Basic installation for LTE/WiMAX by InterPC includes the installation of the outdoor unit to an existing antenna mounting device such as a TV tower, cabling up to 50′ between ODU and IDU, and connection to one computer. An “Enhanced Installation” is anything beyond the “Basic Installation” and is subject to additional charges paid to InterPC.
- A router is required for multiple users and is not provided or supported by Xplornet, but is optionally available from InterPC. Examples of an “Enhanced Installation” would be: additional cable beyond 50′, additional mounting materials/labour such as a tripod on a roof, mounting the ODU higher than a one-story roof, connection to an existing customer router or one purchased from InterPC, email setup or any other specific customer requests.
- There are no refunds on any materials or labour from an Enhanced Installation.
- Actual speed online may vary with your choice of package, your technical configuration, Internet traffic, server or other factors.
- Certain promotional offers may be valid only if sale is booked directly through InterPC and not via Xplornet/Shaw Direct or any affiliate of Xplornet.
- For complete details of Xplornet’s 30-day full money-back guarantee and traffic management policy, please visit www.xplornet.com. HST taxes will apply. Xplornet ® is a trademark of Xplornet Communications Inc.
Comparing Xplornet with Rogers, Bell and Telus
Below is a fair comparison of Bell, Rogers and Telus flex plans with data usage of 20GB, 40GB, 100GB, 250GB and 500GB. This data was compiled Nov 3rd 2015. A USB stick or Hub from a cellular provider are designed for very light occasional use but many people are video streaming with services such as NETFLIX and going way over their limit and paying FAR TOO MUCH for internet access. There is a more reliable and cost effective service and that is Xplornet from InterPC. If you are a hub/sick user, table below should and eye opener and welcome news.
Let InterPC give you PEACE OF MIND
With Xplornet you will have no worries about ridiculous over charges. One constant low cost monthly bill, along with reliable service should make your decision to switch easy.
$59.99with 80 GB to spare
$59.99with 60 GB to spare
$84.99$2 per GB after 40GB
$4955.00$4850 over charges
$ Too Much
$ Too Much
Scrub that HUB, Kick that STICK and SWITCH to XPLORNET
CALL InterPC TODAY!
905-378-1078 or 1-877-331-6161 or 519-914-5324
These days, a fast, reliable Internet connection is a must for most every business. InterPC offers through Xplornet wireless business Internet connectivity across Canada, including many places where traditional wireline (cable/dsl) service is unavailable. And we offer peace of mind, through our reliable network, which leverages the latest 4G technology. What’s more, we include an award-winning Security Suite, including anti-virus protection, a firewall, and more, at no additional charge. Because we know you want to be thinking about your business – not your connection.
Need Speed? Lots of bandwidth? Need a service suitable for multiple users? We’ve got a package that’s a good fit or every business. And with our range of packages, your service can grow as your business does. Ready to go fast?
To help ensure that your connection is compatible with business applications, we include a static-IP address with every business package, at no additional charge. So your service is better suited to applications like VoIP services, Virtual Private Networks and more. And, we offer e-mail accounts with leading-edge features and huge storage powered by Google Apps.
Our generous bandwidth allowances mean you can use a lot of bandwidth before going over, and our overage costs are very competitive. That means your monthly bill is more predictable, and it can mean real savings versus some alternatives in the market.
In case you ever need help with your service we have a special Customer Care line, just for customers on our business plans, and expedited service at your location if you ever need help from a technician.
For too long in Canada, there has been a digital divide: a gap between quality and affordability of high speed Internet service available to people who live in major cities vs. those who live outside the major cities. 4G technology allows Xplornet to offer Canadians fast, affordable Internet, no matter where they live. Xplornet will end Canada’s digital divide, once and for all.
Xplornet is currently deploying Canada’s first national 4G network. This 4G network has both fixed wireless and satellite components. The fixed wireless network is a 4G network which will consist of roughly 350 towers by the end of 2012. This network is capable of speeds of 40 Mbps improving to over 100 Mbps over time. The network is currently configured to the WiMAX standard, and is software-upgradeable to LTE or the next WiMAX standard. For our customers, 4G technology means robust speeds, bandwidth, and reliability.